Two years ago, Thomas Jackson made the fateful choice to drive instead of take the bus. A few drinks too many in a night of celebration put his girlfriend Jill in a coma… and their unborn child in the grave. Wracked with unfathomable guilt, Thomas unsuccessfully attempts to end his life. Years have passed and with the help of therapy and medication, Thomas has begun to pick up the pieces of his life.
Tragedy strikes again when Thomas loses his job—his one last connection to a normal life—due to a global pandemic. Reaching out to his now ex-girlfriend Jill, he is strangely unable to find her. In her place, a mysterious tape and a terrifying mystery…
Where is Jill?
Two months ago, three busses full of children vanished without a trace. The authorities are baffled. Chasing the story, Jill and her news team rush to Devil’s Womb Canyon. It all started like a normal investigative piece. What happened? Where are the kids? Why are the authorities unable to find anything? Is this some kind of coverup? All that changed with an explosion, and mysterious blue light.
- Traveling between dimensions using Mirrors
- Using Ancient Artifact to reveal mysteries of another world, stun enemies and solve puzzles
- Chase sequences by monsters symbolically designed to represent some inner turmoil
- Surreal Story that includes personal trauma, parallel dimensions and Ancient Mesopotamian Gods
- Multiple endings based on player choices throughout the entire game
- Both enclosed and open-world environments
DreadXP sets out to make games that are fun, spooky, and have heart. We are a game studio, publisher, and media company focusing on the horror genre. Our goal is to create more awareness for all the cool horror games out there while creating an uplifting community.