DEAD BY DAYLIGHT Developer Relaunches DEATHGARDEN: BLOODHARVEST With TERMINATOR Cosmetic Set
Behaviour Interactive, the development team behind Dead By Daylight, have relaunched their multiplayer survival action game Deathgarden as Deathgarden: Bloodharvest today on Steam. The game went through a year of behind-the-scenes work redesigning and rebuilding from the ground up.
Focus on Power-up Progression
- Five brand-new scavengers and three new hunter characters, each with their own unique loadouts, progression, and background story
- All playstyles are viable as every in-game action now rewards XP and resources
- Progression designed to encourage and reward trying out different playstyles
Frantic Brutal Gameplay
- Track and gun down scavengers in first-person as a ruthless hunter. Scavenge for blood and escape in third-person with fast-paced parkour and stealth abilities as a scavenger
- Five scavengers vying to survive while stalked by an unstoppable hunter
- A procedural map system, featuring four new Deathgardens that challenges players to adapt to an ever-changing environment
“Hunters enter the Bloodharvest willingly, yearning to ruthlessly kill scavengers to rise through the social ranks of the Enclave’s society. For scavengers, entering the Deathgarden is their only chance to escape a life of disease and despair by proving themselves worthy.“
As part of the relaunch, there’s a brand new DLC that allows players to don a Terminator-themed cosmetic set.
The post DEAD BY DAYLIGHT Developer Relaunches DEATHGARDEN: BLOODHARVEST With TERMINATOR Cosmetic Set appeared first on Dread Central.